Safe, Reliable, Natural Birth Control
Natural Birth Control
Lady Comp promotes Good Health
Health is one of our most precious possesions and we do all we can to preserve it. We exercise,eat healthy and reduce our exposure to harmful habits, such as smoking and drinking. We look for a fulfilling love life because this makes us feel balanced and happy. However, the fear of unwanted pregnancies and side effects of birth control pills and hormones often reduce our satisfaction with this aspect of our life. Safe, natural birth control will contribute to a healthy and satisfying sex life. LadyComp provides safe, natural birth control and natural family planning.
Today, the pill, the three-month injections and implants are seen as the most reliable methods, followed by the IUD, Diaphragm, the condom and least reliable spermicidal agents. However, many women suffer troublesome side effects from birth control pills and hormones.
Natural Family Planning is a healthy alternative.
There are many natural family planning methods to determine the fertile days, however, most methods require many years of use and an intensive interest in the subject in order to narrow down the fertile days without the risk of error. It is here where Baby Comp and Lady Comp are indispensable. Lady-Comp and Baby-Comp provide a reliable and natural birth control method, even for women with irregular cycles, very young girls and women entering menopause. For women with particularly stable cycles, the fertile days can be narrowed down to as few as six days. However the 28 day cycle only exists in statistics. According to evaluations of 700,000 cycles, there are always some fluctuations, the question is to what extent. Differences of 2-3 days are the norm. BabyComp and LadyComp recognize this and are able to give you reliable information. They are able to analyze correctly even those cycles with great variations in length and cycles without an ovulation.
Lady-Comp and Baby-Comp are not recommended for the following:
- Women who are undergoing medical treatment for a condition requiring hormone therapy.
- Women who consider 99.3% reliability, in contraception, is not safe enough.
- Women who cannot tolerate 8-10 days of abstinence or the use of additional barrier methods of contraception, i.e. condom or diaphragm, on red or yellow-light days (days of possible fertility).
- Women who do not want to abstain on red-light/yellow -light days, but who consider barrier methods of contraception as not safe enough.
- Women with cycles longer than 39 days.